Saturday, March 7, 2009

Silent Saturday

Heather's blog simply stated "Silent Saturday"....although she uses that term to describe a post with no words, I use it to describe the ride home after leaving Morgan Kate. Not only was I silent while reflecting in my mind how nice the weekend was but I was silent so that I could savor each moment. I just wanted to think back on her precious smile, her laugh, her little noises and how comforting it is to just simply sit and hold her. So tonight, I will continue to be silent and think about how rewarding spending time in Columbia is! Thank you God for my children and granddaughter!

Just for the record, it's not only Morgan Kate that we get excited to see, but we love spending time with Heather and Travis and an added bonus was having Owens and Trenholm there! Family means the world to me, if you can not already tell. Sorry Kyle that you had to work, maybe next time.

6 comments:

Heather and Travis said...

Hi Mommy! We already miss you! This weekend was so much fun and we enjoyed every single minute. Can't wait until next time. Love you.

The Fricks said...

I'm glad you got to see Morgan Kate! I know you were really looking forward to that.

Aunt Jan and Ma Ma said...

So glad you are doing better and that you were able to spend good family time with Morgan Kate, Heather and Travis. Pictures are great

Aunt Jan and Ma Ma said...

Wow I hope I can remember how to do this again. I did. Yeah!!!!!

Elizabeth Graham said...

The pictures of you and MK are adorable! What a precious family you have!!

Emily said...

Thank you for your prayers for our little Ellie. I praise the Lord for your little Morgan Kate. I've been slowly catching up on her story (started reading it from the beginning while I was still in the hospital myself) and have been blessed by her story. It has been such a comfort to read a story similar to our own and see the progress of someone who is a few steps further down the road than we are.