Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blessings are flowing

I started this blog and then thought why in the world did I create this....no one will ever read it, follow it or comment on it. Then I decided that it's really for me. A place where I can put in writing my thoughts on becoming a grandmother and the absolute joys of watching my child mother her child. That gets a little tricky too....I know how I raised my children but I never want to impose "my ways" on my daughter. She will find her own method to the madness and some days it is just that - madness!

I am happy to report that Morgan Kate is making wonderful progress. As I look at pictures of her now, it is hard to believe that she came into this world weighing 1 lb. 12 ozs. She is truly a miracle and God has so richly blessed the lives of our family with her birth. What is really neat is the way she has touched the lives of others....I feel such a tremendous connection to so many simply because I know they have been "on their knees" prayer warriors for her. Some folks will matter of factly tell you that they are praying for you and you thank them but wonder if they really meant it. But then there are others who say they are praying and you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are and your feel their prayers and support. For this I am forever grateful!

As I close my post for today, I solicit your prayers for Morgan Kate and her doctor appointment with the pulmonologist. It would be so awesome if they were to take her off of her oxygen completely especially with spring right around the corner. We have alot of strolling days ahead and I want her to be able to smell all the new scents in the air (without her oxygen).

Until next time - God's blessings to you.

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Prayers are so powerful! Morgan Kate is off of the O2 and we couldn't be happier.

Love you muches!