Monday, February 22, 2010

The Weather and my mood

What was your weekend like? I don't know about you but I thought the weather in South Carolina was just about perfect this past weekend. The only thing that would have made it better was if my hubby had not had to work and could have been awake to enjoy all the sunshine! I did however wake him up early enough on Saturday to enjoy a trip to the farm and 4wheeling! We absolutely love getting outside and riding together. Although we had a short trip, it was just nice to feel the sunshine on our faces. I realized on the way back home, that my mood lately has been alot like the weather - gloomy! However the sunshine seemed to really perk me up .....so much so that I got outside and walked instead of walking on the treadmill. The scenery actually changed and I was even willing to pick up one trillion pine cones in our front yard.


I am ready for spring and warm weather. How about you?

No comments: