Friday, July 8, 2011

The weekend is here!

After much anticipation the weekend is here. Not just any weekend, but the weekend we celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. I can't even decide what all we want to do with our special get away weekend but whatever it is I'll be with the one I love, the one who is my best friend....so whether it be hanging out at the beach, sipping on a marquarita, or just talking I know it will be fun.

We have selected the Andrew Pinkney Inn as our destination spot. It came highly recommended by Heather and Travis who stayed there last year while celebrating their anniversary.

So as we head out ....I want to wish Heather and Travis a very Happy Anniversary. They celebrate 6 years of marriage tomorrow. In my opinion (which is definately biased) they have what it takes to see many, many, many more happy years together. I love you both and wish God's continued blessings on your marriage.

Oh and Happy Anniversary to the love of my life, Loitton! Can't wait the next 35!

No comments: