Thursday, January 28, 2010

Amazing

In Philipians 4:13 (a verse near and dear to my heart) it says "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me". Isn't that a comforting thought. God fulfilled this promise this morning and I witnessed it first hand. After a very challenging and sad week for Heather, she got up in front of a group of people and found the strength to deliver a message about prematurity. She spoke from experience and with true conviction. God promised her strength and He delivered. It was amazing and she is amazing! I'm so proud of you Heather!

On a side note, the Orangeburg March of Dimes Walk is Saturday, April 10....please join us as we walk and any contribution you could make would be awesome. More details coming.

1 comment:

Raven said...

You have an amazing daughter! I continue to be inspired by her strength and thank God everyday for bringing such a special friend and family into my life.

Can't wait to help support Team Morgan Kate in the March of Dimes!